Získej Prémium pro odstranění všech reklam
Zveřejněné: 7   Navštíveno: 81 users
01.08.2016 - 11:25

Unsure about his exact moves, but the fact that the fade line appears makes me think that something strange happened there.
Načítání...
Načítání...
01.08.2016 - 15:24
Same thing happens with London too. It was walled and I didn't chain anything with it. Happened thrice and Prom said the same thing happened to him too.
----

Načítání...
Načítání...
22.08.2016 - 01:13
Happened to me more than once usualy i get it with an ats or a bomber
----

Načítání...
Načítání...
24.08.2016 - 10:09
Bitch pls,

Trans didnt go where I sent them even since they werent tbed.
----
Načítání...
Načítání...
27.08.2016 - 10:30
IDK if this invisible turnblock or what, but everything from barca should have ended up in rome. no turnblock though

my gen went tho ofc

Načítání...
Načítání...
29.08.2016 - 10:56
Napsáno Zenith, 27.08.2016 at 10:30

IDK if this invisible turnblock or what, but everything from barca should have ended up in rome. no turnblock though

my gen went tho ofc

i think because spanish city was attacked, did u use it to combine into barca?
----
The enemy is in front of us, the enemy is behind us, the enemy is to the right and left of us. They cant get away this time! - General Douglas Mcarthur

Načítání...
Načítání...
29.08.2016 - 11:52
Napsáno Checkmate., 29.08.2016 at 10:56

Napsáno Zenith, 27.08.2016 at 10:30

my gen went tho ofc

i think because spanish city was attacked, did u use it to combine into barca?

No, look at the red lines. I moved my gen stack to barca from madrid. I moved a smaller stack from Valencia to barca. I took the transports from there to marsielle, where I picked up more units who were without a transport. I then moved all that to rome. none of my infantry went to rome. only my gen and 2mil.
Načítání...
Načítání...
atWar

About Us
Contact

Soukromí | Smluvní podmínky | Bannery | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

Připoj se k nám na

Šiřte slovo