Získej Prémium pro odstranění všech reklam
Zveřejněné: 7   Navštíveno: 60 users
02.08.2015 - 14:48
Similar to when your moves doesn't go, sometimes your moves goes, but the screen won't load. I only took 2 screenshots:

1) One when there was 1 second left. This was because I end my turn with 13 seconds left, but noticed my name won't disappear from the "Waiting for...". In the screenshot you can still see my name even though I end turn:

After that, the game was going to work normally... and I saw some moves were made, but no city was colored. Right there I received the "Connection lost" message. I reset, while it was resetting, took this screenshot (notice how the time and the players left to end turn went weird...)

When I reload the page, all my moves went. So the problem is really on that connection error..
Načítání...
Načítání...
03.08.2015 - 03:18
Happens to me occasionally.
----
Načítání...
Načítání...
05.08.2015 - 12:22
Here is, this time my moves didn't went:

I did my moves, then end turn. Then the game disconnect (My net was working fine). When it connected me back I even wrote o in chat just to confirm that I was back. It was at 35 seconds before turn end, but I though something strange would happen - so I took the screenshot at 27.

moves didn't went.
Načítání...
Načítání...
05.08.2015 - 17:32
Some Guy.
Účet vymazán
Full support they need to add a system where ur moves r automaticly saved at the end of each turn even when it disconnects. They also need to fix servers, I lost some really good games by the server disconnecting me.
Načítání...
Načítání...
06.08.2015 - 06:43
Napsáno Guest, 05.08.2015 at 17:32

Full support they need to add a system where ur moves r automaticly saved at the end of each turn even when it disconnects. They also need to fix servers, I lost some really good games by the server disconnecting me.

They should provide a better internet for you, too
----
Načítání...
Načítání...
10.08.2015 - 09:09

This time there wasn't even disconnect involved. Simply my moves just didn't went.

This time though, unlike the rest, I let the game end my turn. It took several seconds (5+) to load, I knew what was going to happen..
Načítání...
Načítání...
28.09.2015 - 20:14
Again...

I've missed the second screenshot, but when Critical end turn the game showed "Waiting for clovis1122 to end turn". But I had already end turn! Had to wait until the turn end by time to find out that my moves didn't went...

I've notice the cases have in common that when my moves won't go, the game shows my name just like if I didn't had end turn...
Načítání...
Načítání...
atWar

About Us
Contact

Soukromí | Smluvní podmínky | Bannery | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

Připoj se k nám na

Šiřte slovo