Získej Prémium pro odstranění všech reklam
Zveřejněné: 31   Navštíveno: 48 users

Originální zveřejnění

Přidal Waffel, 10.09.2015 - 08:07
So recently I have noticed that if you play a game on mozilla (atleast this is what I use since SL doesn't work on chrome) that if you use the unit tabs to move your units or take an amount of units after an amount of time, sometimes it doesnt happen for minutes, that it gets stuck on your mouse and you basically cant do anything but trying to click this thing away. I heard from several clanmembers and some other players around too that they have this annoying thing too. It really effects gameplaying since I played 2 3v3's in a row with ukraine and turkey, and the first turn I had this issue more than 5 times and got only 1.30 minuts left to do my expansions.

There has been made a thread about this with a video in it, which I will put in here too:

The point of this thread is to make people realize there are more people with this problem and to aware amok or the moderators.
Since html 5 still has a long way to replace SL, I think this problem should be fixed just for those who still enjoy playing SL.
I for my self cant play on html 5 since my pc can't handle the lagg it has. So the only thing I can play is SL.

If you have this problem, feel free to comment here and then we can see if this is a big problem.
Link to the other thread is :http://atwar-game.com/forum/topic.php?topic_id=21488
13.09.2015 - 10:17
Stryko
Účet vymazán
I tried to do them again, when we were in SL 5 and I found that spamming fullscreen button did some weird stuff with my mouse but nothing like I'm seeing here. Though this should be fixed now.
Načítání...
Načítání...
atWar

About Us
Contact

Soukromí | Smluvní podmínky | Bannery | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

Připoj se k nám na

Šiřte slovo