Získej Prémium pro odstranění všech reklam
Zveřejněné: 4   Navštíveno: 15 users
06.10.2013 - 16:53
I have had this happen to me twice in two different scenarios since they were released. I make my moves as usual but if I time out rather then end turn or end turn then don't press save it cancels all of what I did.
All moves and recruiting I have to redo. Then the same thing if I lag or time out early or forget to press save it is all canceled again. Has anyone else have this happen to them and why does this happen?
----
I hate to advocate drugs alcohol and violence to the kids, but it's always worked for me.
Načítání...
Načítání...
06.10.2013 - 17:37
I think your problem is that you pressed end turn, it doesn't auto save at the end if you press end turn, the only times it saves after that is when you press save. If you don't press save all moves between pressing end turn and the turn end will not be saved.
Načítání...
Načítání...
06.10.2013 - 19:00
Yeah Stick I know that. I make all my moves. I press end turn. Then I notice one little thing I didn't do. I do it and don't press save. Then ALL my moves are canceled not just the one I didn't press save after. I even have to go back and recruit those units all over again. The same thing happens if I don't press end turn at all. Like when the turn times out and I am still makeing moves it cancels ALL of them.
----
I hate to advocate drugs alcohol and violence to the kids, but it's always worked for me.
Načítání...
Načítání...
06.10.2013 - 19:13
Okay... That's definitely a glitch. A bad one.
Načítání...
Načítání...
atWar

About Us
Contact

Soukromí | Smluvní podmínky | Bannery | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

Připoj se k nám na

Šiřte slovo