Získej Prémium pro odstranění všech reklam
Zveřejněné: 7   Navštíveno: 31 users
14.05.2012 - 06:37
I was allied with spain (purple) and fought with him against india, china and saudi arabia...we won via SP in the end, but it stated that i lost despite being allied to spain?

We were allied all the way and were even talking in allied chat on the last turn...

Načítání...
Načítání...
14.05.2012 - 08:29
You lost because the win was based on SP. It was whoever had the most SP by themselves, not the combined between allies. Apparently your ally had the most SP.
----
~Somewhere in the distance an eagle shrieked as it rode an American buffalo to an apple-pie-eating contest at a baseball field.~
Načítání...
Načítání...
14.05.2012 - 08:35
That doesnt make sense? We were allies, so both of us should have won.

If i had been the one to occupy the last enemy capital, would i have won and my ally lost?

It doesnt make any sense that allies wouldnt share victory.
Načítání...
Načítání...
14.05.2012 - 09:04
It makes sense.

This due to the maximum turns. If you reach in a game the maximum turn the player with the most SP wins and all the others lose. In your case the max. turns were at 50 (the standard settings are 50 turns).

The victory will only be shared if there is an alliance including everybody within the game. (peace is not enough)

So keep always the max turns in mind in long games
----

Načítání...
Načítání...
14.05.2012 - 11:44
That still doesn't explain it...

If i had been the one to occupy the last enemy capital, would i have won and my ally lost?

If victory isn't shared, then it basically encourages people to backstab their allies because they can't win as a team...

We worked so hard to fight together and in the end we get penalized for it? It's just so...counter intuitive.
Načítání...
Načítání...
14.05.2012 - 12:00
Lfc YNWA
Účet vymazán
Napsáno Question, 14.05.2012 at 11:44

That still doesn't explain it...

If victory isn't shared, then it basically encourages people to backstab their allies because they can't win as a team...

We worked so hard to fight together and in the end we get penalized for it? It's just so...counter intuitive.

no you dont understand what Safari said. The Game Finishes at week 50 ok? unles someone adjusts the turn to week 75 etc the WEEK ALWAYS ENDS AT WEEK 50.

So when the game finished, the system recognised that this game was going stalemate, so it gave the win to whoever had the most SP in the game.

Even if you werent allied, it still goes to whoever gets the most SP. (when the game finishes
Načítání...
Načítání...
14.05.2012 - 12:15
 YOBA
Let me explain it simply:
  • When turns run out, the game ends.
  • The one player and the only player who wins the game is the one who has garnered the most SP.

That's why you may have noticed if you've played a lot of world games that in the last few turns of a game, most players tend to force the player with the most SP to ally end (end the game by allying everyone before the timer runs out) or just gang up on them and try to capture their capital.

Napsáno Question, 14.05.2012 at 11:44

You (as in 'we') were not penalised for your hard fight. Because the guy who won certainly wasn't, he got half of everyone's garnered SP in addition to the SP he got.

Threatening to latejoin and tell all your friends or coalition to add to enemies or latejoin would be a good idea in getting them to end the game by allying.
----
YOBA:
Youth-Oriented, Bydło-Approved
Načítání...
Načítání...
atWar

About Us
Contact

Soukromí | Smluvní podmínky | Bannery | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

Připoj se k nám na

Šiřte slovo