Získej Prémium pro odstranění všech reklam
Zveřejněné: 6   Navštíveno: 70 users
28.10.2017 - 14:33
Recently I bought premium just for the ability to create maps, I created a map using the atwar client for windows I entered a background created some units and saved it for later. When saving a message popped up "Could not save border lines" on the lines of something like that. When I came back to edit the map a message appears "Unable to launch map editor". I tried to go on the atwar client and when I filter the maps to show mine, nothing appears.

Any help would be appreciated.
Načítání...
Načítání...
11.12.2017 - 13:02
I had the same 'Could not save border lines' error even when not editing borders, using a default world map to edit.
Načítání...
Načítání...
13.12.2017 - 22:55
Napsáno BlackJasper, 28.10.2017 at 14:33

Recently I bought premium just for the ability to create maps, I created a map using the atwar client for windows I entered a background created some units and saved it for later. When saving a message popped up "Could not save border lines" on the lines of something like that. When I came back to edit the map a message appears "Unable to launch map editor". I tried to go on the atwar client and when I filter the maps to show mine, nothing appears.

Napsáno Darksiider, 11.12.2017 at 13:02

I had the same 'Could not save border lines' error even when not editing borders, using a default world map to edit.

Have you guys tried using a different browser?
Načítání...
Načítání...
16.09.2018 - 03:46
I have the same problem and i did try a different browser
Načítání...
Načítání...
05.10.2018 - 11:25
Napsáno BlackJasper, 28.10.2017 at 14:33

Map editor still not working for me..
Načítání...
Načítání...
02.02.2019 - 05:13
Same problem for me.
----
NL NL NL

Ex-commander of Renegades and Ecclesia, ex-Archon of Imperial Union
Načítání...
Načítání...
atWar

About Us
Contact

Soukromí | Smluvní podmínky | Bannery | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

Připoj se k nám na

Šiřte slovo