Získej Prémium pro odstranění všech reklam
Zveřejněné: 9   Navštíveno: 60 users

Hlasování

Which map version has better zooming? (Closed)

V1
V2

Hlasů celkem: 30
30.10.2013 - 04:53
 Amok (Admin)
Please also tell us what else needs to be improved with it.
Načítání...
Načítání...
30.10.2013 - 07:40
I dislike both, though the secoun d one is marginally improved. I still can't go from max to min zoom and vice versa in two full scroll wheels. It's smoother but it's still jerky. Also, has the text changed from the silverlight one? It seems like it.
Načítání...
Načítání...
30.10.2013 - 07:59
The zoom seems the same its not continues like in Silverlight. Using Google chrome and my Internets very good.
Načítání...
Načítání...
30.10.2013 - 09:06
 Amok (Admin)
Napsáno Guest, 30.10.2013 at 08:45

Button scrolling has gotten better in v2. Much smoother.

Trackpad scrolling has gotten worse. Now There is a half second delay for me when zooming with the trackpad instead of the buttons. And is to slow. Still trackpad scrolling for me remains smooth on both versions.

EDIT: I am presuming that since you are porting AW to HTML5 that someday it will make it onto phones and tablets. One those platforms they pinch to zoom. This isn't the way zooming works on pc of course. But Since I am on a mac I also use pinch to zoom on the web, though the current pc version of scroll up/down to zoom works I would like an option to use alternative pinch to zoom. That is when you release the AW Mobile app!

Pinch zoom should work already (at least on tablets), try it when you have a chance
Načítání...
Načítání...
30.10.2013 - 09:06
 Amok (Admin)
Increased the zoom speed & precision, is it similar to SL now?
Načítání...
Načítání...
30.10.2013 - 09:14
V2 is much smoother in most ways than v1. However, I am unable to use the scroll wheel to zoom in or out using v2. (Windows 7, IE).
----
"Riddle me this, Riddle me that...?" - The Riddler

Načítání...
Načítání...
30.10.2013 - 09:25
It's much better now, I still think it could be a bit smoother and a bit faster though. The main problem now is the delay in zooming.
Načítání...
Načítání...
31.10.2013 - 00:28
Stryko
Účet vymazán
V2 is better, but it still zooms in way too much even when scrolling a little using my laptop trackpad. Almost from Max zoom out to zoom in only through a little scroll.
Načítání...
Načítání...
31.10.2013 - 03:48
 Amok (Admin)
Thanks everyone for your feedback! No need to vote anymore, I've made V1 to be the same as V2 now, seeing how it's an obvious winner.
Načítání...
Načítání...
atWar

About Us
Contact

Soukromí | Smluvní podmínky | Bannery | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

Připoj se k nám na

Šiřte slovo