Získej Prémium pro odstranění všech reklam
Zveřejněné: 6   Navštíveno: 47 users
01.01.2011 - 16:47
So my suggestion is to add more buttons in the unit construction window. Right now we have -1 and +1 buttons per unit type and they are used to sell or buy one unit per click. You should add +max buttons per unit type which would buy as much units as possible in this city with one click (for example just after reinforcements in Warsaw clicking this button would instantly produce 3 tanks. Second, more optional button, would be +max_in_whole_country, this one would be placed only in capitals and clicking it once would produce max amount of one kind of troop in every city in the country, it would really help to gather forces in countries like India and to save time when you control few countries and want to produce units in every city.
Načítání...
Načítání...
10.01.2011 - 11:40
This is would speed up game play a bit, I like the idea. But would it build the max you could afford or give you an error message when you have insufficient funds?
Načítání...
Načítání...
10.01.2011 - 12:28
In case of insufficient funds the buttons would be inactive or they would only buy as much units as possible
Načítání...
Načítání...
11.01.2011 - 04:54
 Ivan (Admin)
Cluttering the already busy city menu with additional buttons is not a good idea. At the moment, if you click the + button and hold, you will buy all available units, so there's no need to click multiple times. As for country-wide and empire-wide buy-outs, this will come very soon, we're working on it.
Načítání...
Načítání...
11.01.2011 - 05:08
Whaaat? holding the mousekey works? that will make things a lot easier actually lol
Načítání...
Načítání...
11.01.2011 - 17:34
Dito! Glad I've found out - if that isn't in the tutorial, I will recommend that is put in it.
----
peveyom heekaht setuh ei iqeht eineta kelah gohk seluxah gohk
Načítání...
Načítání...
atWar

About Us
Contact

Soukromí | Smluvní podmínky | Bannery | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

Připoj se k nám na

Šiřte slovo