How do you feel about Casual games?

Just what I waited for!
I'll play both types
I'll stick to quick games

Hlasů celkem: 303
Načítání...
Načítání...
30.05.2011 - 12:14
Sticking to quick games, because it's simple, a europe game is about 20 turns (that's optimistic), that's 10 normal days with 12h setting.
Imagine a world game about 100 turns, that's 50 real days with 12h setting. I won't even start on 24h setting.
Načítání...
Načítání...
30.05.2011 - 12:49
 Ivan (Admin)
Napsáno Aristosseur, 30.05.2011 at 12:14

Sticking to quick games, because it's simple, a europe game is about 20 turns (that's optimistic), that's 10 normal days with 12h setting.
Imagine a world game about 100 turns, that's 50 real days with 12h setting. I won't even start on 24h setting.

Works fine for me. It's easier to dedicate 5 minutes every day than 1 hour at a time. Also, I like making my turns without any haste at all
Načítání...
Načítání...
30.05.2011 - 13:46
I will stick to the [not so] quick games, but I'm trying at least one casual, so let's see what happen in those 2 months
----
"Whenever death may surprise us, let it be welcome if our battle cry has reached even one receptive ear and another hand reaches out to take up our arms".
Načítání...
Načítání...
30.05.2011 - 19:24
Is there more sp involved with the casual since they're longer? or no?
----
Why fight the body when you can dominate the mind that rules it?
Načítání...
Načítání...
31.05.2011 - 03:50
 Ivan (Admin)
Napsáno Jace Beleren, 30.05.2011 at 19:24

Is there more sp involved with the casual since they're longer? or no?

No. And technically, they take about the same amount of time in total (of you actually playing). To offset the longer time it takes for the game to finish, you can participate in 5-10 games simultaneously.
Načítání...
Načítání...
04.06.2011 - 14:05
There's no way I'm playing Afterwind every day... I simply don't have the time for that. I'd be skipping many turns when playing casual games. Now quick games... I can spare an hour or two to get my SP from that.
----
"There was Eru, the One, who in Arda is called Ilúvatar and he made first the Ainur, the Holy Ones, that were the offspring of his thought, and they were with him before aught else was made."

-The Silmarillion
Načítání...
Načítání...
05.06.2011 - 13:45
Casual games are a bit of a pain to take care of, but I can see how they'd be perfect for some people.

I think a customizable turn limit might be better, if that's possible.
----
lol. NO!
Načítání...
Načítání...
30.06.2011 - 15:29
I like the casual games because because there is no rush to complete a turn. I can look over the map and better plan my moves. I actually have time to set up defensive lines properly. The casual games also lend themselves to larger maps and more turns in a game. In a quick game large maps allow players to start far away from other players, and most of the combat is versus neutrals. Quick games are better fought on the smaller maps for there to be any real excitement.
Načítání...
Načítání...
30.07.2011 - 22:58
I don't believe that Casual Games are real Afterwind.

Afterwind is making quick decisions and fighting with a short amount of time, with Casual games, you're removing a chunk of the game.
----
Načítání...
Načítání...
24.09.2011 - 04:11
My vote was ill stick to normal games, but if i had another vote it would be 'ill play both'
----
i know there's an answer i just don't know what it is yet
Načítání...
Načítání...
20.03.2012 - 11:22
I'm not really in for casual games, but they can give u a decent amount of SP if ur playing 5games at a time.
Načítání...
Načítání...
atWar

About Us
Contact

Soukromí | Smluvní podmínky | Bannery | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

Připoj se k nám na

Šiřte slovo