Získej Prémium pro odstranění všech reklam
Zveřejněné: 4   Navštíveno: 44 users
24.01.2011 - 17:32
It seems to be happening more often now. Is there any way you can pause all games for 3? minutes when this is detected. The momentum in a game can shift quite a bit if one person is able to move during a turn while opponents are disconnected. I understand disconnections happen but I hate that they have such an impact on games...
Načítání...
Načítání...
25.01.2011 - 00:51
 Amok (Admin)
Napsáno juannie, 24.01.2011 at 17:32

It seems to be happening more often now. Is there any way you can pause all games for 3? minutes when this is detected. The momentum in a game can shift quite a bit if one person is able to move during a turn while opponents are disconnected. I understand disconnections happen but I hate that they have such an impact on games...

The problem here is, sometimes disconnect may happen for only like 1 second, and in that case the players will be auto-reconnected to the game. Adding the pause will be unnecessary in that case. There's no reliable way to distinquish a 1-second disconnect from the longer time disconnects.
Načítání...
Načítání...
25.01.2011 - 02:36
Perhaps if no player in the game uses any commands for 30 seconds or 1 minute the game pauses?
Načítání...
Načítání...
25.01.2011 - 05:11
 Amok (Admin)
Napsáno King Cow, 25.01.2011 at 02:36

Perhaps if no player in the game uses any commands for 30 seconds or 1 minute the game pauses?

I'll see what could be done. Btw, server issues will be fixed once we move to the better server, that would probably happen sometime next month.
Načítání...
Načítání...
atWar

About Us
Contact

Soukromí | Smluvní podmínky | Bannery | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

Připoj se k nám na

Šiřte slovo