Získej Prémium pro odstranění všech reklam
Zveřejněné: 8   Navštíveno: 58 users
26.01.2011 - 11:50
Hi, first of all i got to say "Great Game"! Nice features and very addictive .

Now that i've played some games i got three little things to mention about:

1. Battleships shouldnt be able to take coast cities in my opinion.

In general im not against this but i think its a bit unbalanced. Maybe it should be more difficult for a battleship to take a city (like decrease Attack by 1 if they attack a city for example...strategy of Naval commander then would lead to normal attack again for example).

2. Sentry planes.

I know that they don't work as they should. I now often had the experience to be attacked by stealth units which should have been detected by them but wasn't. If there is some kind of "roll" if they detect them or not maybe it would be good to update the "info" (description) of them in game a bit, so that people are aware of this fact.

3. Grouping different kinds of units.

Take a transport, put some units in it and move out to the sea. So far so good. But if i want them to be protected a bit and group them together with some battleships for example you have to move them separatly. Maybe there could be a feature to group different kinds of such units in a more effective way (as it is for each type of unit now...like tanks/infantry or Battleships/Submarine).

Greets B.
----
I am not afraid of an army of lions led by a sheep; I am afraid of an army of sheep led by a lion.
Alexander the Great
Načítání...
Načítání...
26.01.2011 - 12:04
 Ivan (Admin)
1. Taking coastal cities is pretty much the only use of Battleships atm, we really don't want to take that away from them.

2. Sentry planes work fine, just perhaps not in the way you expect them to. They detect all stealth units within their radius, but only at the beginning of a turn. When you move them around during your turn, they won't detect anything (that would've been too easy - move here, cancel, move there, cancel).

3. What kind of problem do you have exactly? Is it not possible to drag a loaded transport together with a battleship?
Načítání...
Načítání...
26.01.2011 - 12:10
You cant move both together in a stack at the same time, you have to move the battleships first and then the transports, which is not very comfortable.
Načítání...
Načítání...
26.01.2011 - 12:15
Thx for your reply.

1. Ok, im fine with that.
2. Well in the given examples i was pretty sure to not have them moved the round before those stealth units came up to attack some city of mine. Will have a closer look on this again.
3. as Kraut said: You cant move both together in a stack at the same time, you have to move the battleships first and then the transports, which is not very comfortable.
----
I am not afraid of an army of lions led by a sheep; I am afraid of an army of sheep led by a lion.
Alexander the Great
Načítání...
Načítání...
26.01.2011 - 12:19
 Ivan (Admin)
Napsáno KrautRommel, 26.01.2011 at 12:10

You cant move both together in a stack at the same time, you have to move the battleships first and then the transports, which is not very comfortable.

OK, we'll try to fix that.
Načítání...
Načítání...
26.01.2011 - 12:28
 Ivan (Admin)
Just checked - it actually works fine if you drag/drop it.
Načítání...
Načítání...
26.01.2011 - 15:14
Hmm...checked that again. Example: You have 2 Subs and 4 Marines which you can carry with. Now i move them out. Another submarine joins the party. Now you have 3 subs and still 4 marines. I can choose all subs over the menue but it will only move the third one which doesnt carry anything or i can choose the marines and click on the blue button to move them including the 2 subs which carry them. I still found no way to move all 3 subs (including the 4 marines carried by 2 of the subs) all together as group in one (!) move.

Sorry, maybe i just didn't notice how to do that yet but i think most people have the same "problem" (actually its not that big issue but if you have like huge empire and no time per turn it can become one )

Greets B.
----
Alexander the Great
Načítání...
Načítání...
26.01.2011 - 15:19
 Amok (Admin)
Napsáno Balthasar, 26.01.2011 at 15:14

Hmm...checked that again. Example: You have 2 Subs and 4 Marines which you can carry with. Now i move them out. Another submarine joins the party. Now you have 3 subs and still 4 marines. I can choose all subs over the menue but it will only move the third one which doesnt carry anything or i can choose the marines and click on the blue button to move them including the 2 subs which carry them. I still found no way to move all 3 subs (including the 4 marines carried by 2 of the subs) all together as group in one (!) move.

Sorry, maybe i just didn't notice how to do that yet but i think most people have the same "problem" (actually its not that big issue but if you have like huge empire and no time per turn it can become one )

Greets B.

Try simply clicking and dragging the unit with the mouse (without using the menu), this should do the trick.
Načítání...
Načítání...
atWar

About Us
Contact

Soukromí | Smluvní podmínky | Bannery | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

Připoj se k nám na

Šiřte slovo