Získej Prémium pro odstranění všech reklam
Zveřejněné: 5   Navštíveno: 30 users
31.03.2012 - 09:22
Look ever since my previous post about base units, I think People lost the point, so I'm going to have two different posts for each of them.
Nukes are a game option to allow them. Please take the time to read this before commenting. PLEASE.
Anyway you should be able to buy nukes Any city, any time, limited only by the number of reinforcements
How ever, these "inactivated" nukes are useless until you get a way to fire them.
There's three ways to use a nuke:

Nuclear Silo: This is your primary way of firing nukes, you can buy the "Base equipment" in any city and it HAS to be in a transport plane to move very far. You can them place it anywhere on the map, and it will become stealth until
A:Your enemy finds it
B: you dismantle it, which means after your enemy finds it or if you just don't like were it is. It will be destroyed but you don't get the equipment back. It would be cool to add a feature like "Sell it" where you sell you base to a person from your country. (It happens in the middle of the US, nukes not included, I'm not kidding just watch how the states got their shapes, if you live in america of course) But that would be lame. This can only fire Long-range and short range missiles.

Nuclear Sub: This is basically your epic murder machine. You can buy it from any port city, and afterwards you can buy short range missiles only so some can't just put their sub right next to your city and fire at a city a long ways away. They short range missiles can get to a city far away eventually though.
The sub, and any nuclear missiles inside are stealth. Even after the sub is found the nuclear missiles remain in stealth. Nuclear missiles have to be supplied to the sub from a city, the limit is 10 nukes per subs, unlimited subs, also the sub remains in stealth even after firing, of course it would be easy to find, as someone just has to look at the movement of where the nuke comes from, which of course will show nothing, then all you have to do is go to that area find him, and kill him.

terrorist: Time to go all Iranian. (not to be racist) This dude is your super-sabotaging-maniac, he carries a nuclear briefcase and is in stealth until detected, and the nuclear briefcase is detected, one nuke per terrorist, unlimited terrorist (In your face Osama Bin laden!) A terrorist can attack any city, but only does half the damage a regular nuke does (I'll get into that later) also, if he's found, them attacked by militia, MILITIA, then he has a 50, 50 chance of activating a nuke (which will kill him, and any units attacking him) or, he'll get caught, and questioned, then after being questioned there a fifty fifty chance he'll tell you the location of half your nuclear silos, and all you your other terrorists (assuming you have others) so there's only a 25% chance of getting your stealth found, but this is meant so noobs don't stealth there way into your city. Also if you attack a city with militia in it, the same rules apply. If your attacked a terrorist with any other unit, there' and 50% chance of him getting killed (no questioning, but no nuke) 25% of questioning, and 25% percent chance of nuke explosion. IF a militia successfully gets into a city, without getting caught or shot, they have a 50 50 chance of making it out of the city after activating the nuke. I know, your terrorist is probably gonna die, but hey, that's what terrorists do.

M to the A to the D

Ok, so during the Cold War, the philosophy was MAD (it was also for Russia: USA sucks, and for america: USSR sucks, but that's unimportant right now.) MAD stand for Mutually Assured Destruction, which means if Russia and the US were to go to war, or any two countries were to go war with nukes, they'd both be destroyed. Scary philosophy if you think about it, but it kept the peace. This philosophy, is the base of nuclear combat in the game. Which means of you attack a city, all units in it are destroyed along with the nuke, no matter how many units. And the nuke destroys 2 reinforcements and 25% of income, which is regained at a normal a rate of one reinforcement and 5% income per week. If you attack a city, or your ally attacks a city, and you send a nuke, all of your enemies, allies, and your units are destroyed. The only way to win a nuclear game is to
A: destroy all enemy cities completely, which means destroying all their income and reinforcements, meaning if you completely deplete it, its dead, forever.
B: destroy all enemies nukes after 10th round.
C: Destroy all enemy units, including nukes.
A and B would be the best.

The only way to stop a nuke is to fire an ABM which can be fired from any city. So you better have a lot of nukes, and attack on a day they don't have reinforcements.
I doubt you took the time to read this, but hey, I took the time to write it. The cost of all this stuff can be discussed among you.
----
Roses are red
Violets are blue
In Soviet Russia
Poems right you!

Roses are grey
Violets are grey
I'm color blind

Roses are red
I have a phone
Nobody calls me
Forever alone

Roses are red
Violets are blue
Some poems rhyme
this one doesn't
Načítání...
Načítání...
31.03.2012 - 10:22
No. There were ∞ threads dedicated to this, we're not starting this discussion over again.
Načítání...
Načítání...
31.03.2012 - 10:50
This is just a bad copy of the original post.
Post Original: http://afterwind.com/forum/topic.php?topic_id=3268

Post-Data: is not locked for spam, is locked because we finish.
Načítání...
Načítání...
31.03.2012 - 16:50
Napsáno Tundy, 31.03.2012 at 10:50

This is just a bad copy of the original post.
Post Original: http://afterwind.com/forum/topic.php?topic_id=3268

Post-Data: is not locked for spam, is locked because we finish.

No it isn't

And that post was just copying of of my other one.
----
Roses are red
Violets are blue
In Soviet Russia
Poems right you!

Roses are grey
Violets are grey
I'm color blind

Roses are red
I have a phone
Nobody calls me
Forever alone

Roses are red
Violets are blue
Some poems rhyme
this one doesn't
Načítání...
Načítání...
31.03.2012 - 17:56
I dont copy nothing from your post,
you copy me.
Načítání...
Načítání...
atWar

About Us
Contact

Soukromí | Smluvní podmínky | Bannery | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

Připoj se k nám na

Šiřte slovo