Získej Prémium pro odstranění všech reklam
Zveřejněné: 7   Navštíveno: 60 users
16.11.2018 - 04:24
Few weeks ago, I was taking a shower and I noticed a strange lump on my right testicle. I immediately made an appointment with a urologist a week later and got it checked out. It turned out it was a cyst. However, it could have very well been cancer. Usually, testicular cancer lumps are very hard while cysts are soft. Another way to do a quick check is by pointing a flashlight onto the lump and see if it transilluminates. Cancerous lumps are soild masses while cysts are made of fluids. If your testicle feels rock hard, go to an urologist immediately.

Few weeks ago, I was at a traffic stop and got in a multi vehicle accident. A red jeep smashed into my car and pushed my car forward and made me hit another car. Make a friend who repairs cars. When you file an insurance claim and get an estimate for your car, you can have your buddy overestimate on the repair costs. The insurance will give you extra on the check. Also, if you hit a deer, it's usually covered by insurance.

It's totally possible to prevent contracting HIV to a certain degree even after a sexual encounter. Go to planned parenthood and explain to them that you had a high likelihood of exposure to HIV. Ask for PEP (Post-exposure Prophylaxis) and if you take certain medications before 72 hours of exposure, it is very likely to prevent you from catching HIV. Usually the regiment will be Truvada and Isentress. Each pill costs about $50 in the US. In total, the whole treatment will cost 3 - 3.5k. However, there are copay coupons that you can redeem from the company that will pay for the whole cost. I think the copay only applies to Americans.

Post some good advice you can give other people
Načítání...
Načítání...
16.11.2018 - 09:19
Dont think that just because your gf is 42 her eggs dont work and she cant get pregnant. wear a fucking condom
----
Načítání...
Načítání...
16.11.2018 - 12:13
 Acquiesce (Mod)
Napsáno Khal.eesi, 16.11.2018 at 09:19

Dont think that just because your gf is 42 her eggs dont work and she cant get pregnant. wear a fucking condom

Oddly specific advice
XAXAXAXAXAXAXAXA
----
The church is near, but the road is icy... the bar is far away, but I will walk carefully...
Načítání...
Načítání...
16.11.2018 - 12:33

Lmao
----
Načítání...
Načítání...
17.11.2018 - 19:24

It's true, my dad told me not so long ago that his mother was around that age when she gave birth to him.
----
Lest we forget
Moja Bosna Ponosna
Načítání...
Načítání...
19.11.2018 - 12:21
You surely cannot all be sooo naive !
Načítání...
Načítání...
20.11.2018 - 06:06
Good advices
----
Načítání...
Načítání...
atWar

About Us
Contact

Soukromí | Smluvní podmínky | Bannery | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

Připoj se k nám na

Šiřte slovo