I personally like the idea of homegrown steak, using stem cells
----

Načítání...
Načítání...
30.11.2018 - 03:31
Napsáno Tirpitz406, 29.11.2018 at 18:24

Napsáno Permamuted, 29.11.2018 at 17:44

Talk to me when they can grow a tender filet mignon.
----
Načítání...
Načítání...
01.12.2018 - 10:34
Napsáno Permamuted, 30.11.2018 at 03:31

Talk to me when they can grow a tender filet mignon.

I like the idea, but I doubt, that they'llr be able to grow proper muscle tissue in a few days from stem cells, at least in the near future.
You ever had Tournedos Rossini? French decadency is what I could never give up.
----

Načítání...
Načítání...
02.12.2018 - 08:59
Only in a regressive, stupified world / era like the one we live in, would bashing and trying to grab down better men than us , become normal.

Just like people attack conservatives and Trump voters personally by avoiding their arguments, the same is being done with vegans and vegetarians.

Meat consumption (and dairy) has been proven again and again to be tied with higher mortality rates, heart disease, diabetes, cancer, kidney stones, obesity and every shit that exist.

If you are a keto-diet-ist you are not doing it right and good luck having cancer, no arteries and a limp dick.

If you are a paleo you are a fucking retard because we are not in 500.000bc, the soil is destroyed and the animals you consume are full of deadly hormones and antibiotics.

If you are a meat eater, like me, admit we are douchebags and aim to eat less meat and more veggies and shut the fuck up. Vegans and vegetarians are better men than us when it comes to health and caring for the enviroment, accept it and move on.
----
Načítání...
Načítání...
02.12.2018 - 09:04
 4nic
Napsáno Khal.eesi, 02.12.2018 at 08:59

Only in a regressive, stupified world and rotten era like the one we live in, would bashing and trying to grab down better men than us would be the trend.

Just like people attack conservatives and Trump voters personally by avoiding their arguments, the same is being done with vegans and vegetarians.

Meat consumption (and dairy) has been proven again and again to be tied with higher mortality rates, heart disease, diabetes, cancer, kidney stones, obesity and every shit that exists.

If you are a keto-diet-ist you are not doing it right and good luck having cancer, no arteries and a limp dick.

If you are a paleo you are a fucking retard because we are not in 500.000bc, the soil is destroyed and the animals you consume are full of deadly hormones and antibiotics.

If you are a meat eater, like me, admit we are douchebags and aim to eat less meat and more veggies and shut the fuck up. Vegans and vegetarians are better men than us when it comes to health and caring for the enviroment, accept it and move on.

----
''Everywhere where i am absent, they commit nothing but follies''
~Napoleon

Načítání...
Načítání...
02.12.2018 - 09:13
Napsáno 4nic, 25.11.2018 at 02:34

The only vegan product that has protein is soybeans

Maybe in another planet but not on planet earth.

Tofu, tempeh, ALL soya products (millions of them from milk to minced meat), all kind of beans, lentils, peas, all nuts and seeds, grains, oats, all brown flowers (rice,pasta, bread) and many vegetables like brocolli, spinach, potatoes, corn etc

Also you should realise b12 is super important, and when people get b12 deficiency from going vegan and not taking supplements they start to serious get mental and cognitive issues

If you turn vegan and dont do the necessary research so as to realise you need to be supplemented with b-complex (a vitamin that is given artificially to animals-they dont have it), then you are a retard that deserves to get raped in the ass every day by the male nurses in the looneybin.
----
Načítání...
Načítání...
02.12.2018 - 09:15
Napsáno 4nic, 02.12.2018 at 09:04

You are doing exactly what i said in my first point, judging the people and not their ideas. The same is with politics, just because we hate all the sjw losers and we want to send them to the gas chamber doesnt mean we dont believe in gender equality, rights for gays and transexuals and race discrimination.
----
Načítání...
Načítání...
02.12.2018 - 10:49
 4nic
Napsáno Khal.eesi, 02.12.2018 at 09:13

The only vegan product that has protein is soybeans

Maybe in another planet but not on planet earth.

Tofu, tempeh, ALL soya products (millions of them from milk to minced meat), all kind of beans, lentils, peas, all nuts and seeds, grains, oats, all brown flowers (rice,pasta, bread) and many vegetables like brocolli, spinach, potatoes, corn etc

Also you should realise b12 is super important, and when people get b12 deficiency from going vegan and not taking supplements they start to serious get mental and cognitive issues

If you turn vegan and dont do the necessary research so as to realise you need to be supplemented with b-complex (a vitamin that is given artificially to animals-they dont have it), then you are a retard that deserves to get raped in the ass every day by the male nurses in the looneybin.

tofu and tempeh are made with soybeans though. the rest you mentioned have a considerably lower protein amount, (all except for almonds which you didnt mention) and green vegetables are packed with a lot of magnesium and iron but have far less protein.

b12 is naturally in meat and dairy wdym, the video i sent shows the consequence of b12 deficiency from not getting supplements
----
''Everywhere where i am absent, they commit nothing but follies''
~Napoleon

Načítání...
Načítání...
03.12.2018 - 03:48
 Witch-Doctor (Mod)
Napsáno Khal.eesi, 02.12.2018 at 09:15

Napsáno 4nic, 02.12.2018 at 09:04

You are doing exactly what i said in my first point, judging the people and not their ideas. The same is with politics, just because we hate all the sjw losers and we want to send them to the gas chamber

Wow what a perfectly rational thing to say.

not
Načítání...
Načítání...
03.12.2018 - 12:29
Napsáno Tirpitz406, 29.11.2018 at 18:24

Your face screams 100% soy-eating cuck.
Načítání...
Načítání...
05.12.2018 - 01:54
I love meat. It is so delicious... especially if we talk about BBQ.
----
Načítání...
Načítání...
atWar

About Us
Contact

Soukromí | Smluvní podmínky | Bannery | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

Připoj se k nám na

Šiřte slovo