Získej Prémium pro odstranění všech reklam
Zveřejněné: 177   Navštíveno: 496 users

Originální zveřejnění

Přidal Croat, 14.06.2020 - 20:11

Hello again warriors,
a coronavirus peak on atWar has passed, but we're back to big projects again; this time related to our beloved competitive scene.
You said you lack some bigger, more official competition thing and bigger awards related to CW scene, so, together with Dave, I decided to satisfy your wills as much as possible
This will be a special type of tournament, not the individual one, but the coalition one where individuals will participate into it as members of their coalition.
Let me remind you that this one will be as fluent as The Punisher, so I hope we will see the same push from you guys. Hope you will like it and let's bring some war into our CW house.

Good luck!

ProtoCoins (current amount in tournament bank):
32 100 ProtoCoins
IMPORTANT NOTE: Staff will award the project with the same number of ProtoCoins collected by community, independently of their individual donations.
Collected: 20 000 x 2

Trophies:
• Unique trophy for top placed coalitions:

• Donator trophy for players who help tournament with their ProtoCoins donations (500+ PCs):

Note:
• Everything will be transparent by Croat and regulated by Dave.
• Total ProtoCoins amount will be splitted between 1st - 3th placed coalitions at the end of tournament, as well as trophies which will be given away.
• A coalition which wins 1st Stage (League) will earn: 4000 PCs (I will decide the percentage later, when sign-ups and donations are finished)

Game settings will be a standard settings used in Clan Wars. I kept optional possibility for number of players, funds, minutes and buildings, depends on what your coalition agrees with opponent coalition:
• Europe+ (fixed)
• Extra cities (fixed)
• No rares (fixed)
• 2v2 / 3v3 / 4v4 / 5v5 (optional)
• 3k / 5k / 10k (optional)
• 2min / 3min /4min (optional)
• Buildings (optional)

Basically, all the same as the standard Clan Wars we are doing in our seasons.

• You must follow official CW Rules (Gudelines) and play within them!

Please, read rules carefully, they are pretty simple.

The War is splitted into 2 stages:

1. STAGE - League
All coalitions that signed-up to participate will be placed into The War League.
Each coalition will play against every other participating coalition twice (2 cws against each coalition).
THAT DOESNT MEAN YOU WILL PLAY IMMEDIATELY 2 CWS AGAINST ONE COALITION, BUT YOU WILL HAVE TO FOLLOW ROUNDS.
That means you will face certain coalition in the second match later (1 round = 1 match)

Top 4 coalitions will proceed in 2.stage (Semifinals) and will compete for the The War crown.
WIN = +2.0 points
TIE = +1.0 point
LOSS = 0 points

A coalition that wins The War League stage will gain - 7000 ProtoCoins

2. STAGE - Semifinals
1st placed coalition plays against 4th placed coalition for final (Best of 3)
2nd placed coalition plays against 3rd placed coalition for finals (Best of 3)
3rd place battle (Best of 3)
Finals of The War (Best of 3)

Winner of The War will gain 12 000 ProtoCoins + trophy
Second placed coalition of The War will gain 8000 ProtoCoins + trophy
Third placed coalition of The War will gain 5000 ProtoCoins + trophy

IMPORTANT =PLEASE READ=
• Each coalition that signed up needs to bring me in inbox a list of their clan's participants (min: 3 players, max: 8 players) to avoid clanhopping.
• Each coalition members have to bring me a Screenshot of their win at the end of the match (with WON/LOST Elo) so I can make a statistics in the meantime.
• You have to play 3 rounds (which will be visible in thread) in 7 days (per week). I will post them and you must follow them. You can do all three matches in 1 day or in 7 days, doesn't matter, but you have to play them within mentioned 7 days. In next week (in next 7 days), I will post another 3 match rounds you have to do and so on.
• FIRST CW with coalition you have to play within 7 days in certain round against certain coalition, counts as the match for The War. To avoid possible crying that you didn't know it's for The War.
• In Stage 2, 3 Semifinals matches has also to be played in 7 days, as well as the Finals matches and matches for 3rd place. You will be informed by me about dates.
• Coalitions that doesn't finish their match for certain round will be counted as a LOSS for both.
• I will post each round individually and you MUST follow it. 1 round = 1 match (not both) against certain coalition. You will play second match later, in another round.
• In case certain coalition dodges or avoid to play after several asks from another coalition, the coalition which asked several times in those 7 days has to bring me a Screenshot proof to confirm their will to play. In that case, coalition which dodged or avoided will be marked as a loser of the match and the opposite coalition as the winner
• In case coalitions cannot make a deal about optional settings (especially about funds and turn time), they will have to use the most standard settings: 10k, 4 mins
• In case coalitions are splitting some of first four places:
- the one who has better ratio of wins between them will proceed in 2.Stage (more TB matches won)
- if they have the same ratio, the one which gained more Elo in 1.Stage will proceed in 2.stage
ADDITIONAL RULE I'VE ADDED:
- Clan can have a right on 1 or maximally 2 reserves. It's impossible to force individuals to stay in a single clan for 90+ days. Also, it would lead to the unproductivity of The War, knowing that certain coalition cannot cw and will gain only free losses.

You can check The War Statistics on this link -----> https://hr.atwar-game.com/forum/topic.php?topic_id=45142

STAGE 1

Here are first 3 rounds to play. You have 7 days (a week) to complete following 3 matches for your coalition; deadline: until tthe end of 22.06.2020

Rounds (18/18)

LEADERBOARDS (90/90 matches)

STAGE 2

Top 4 placed coalitions from Stage 1 (League) proceeded in Stage 2 (Finals, Semifinals and 3rd place match).

SEMIFINALS:
1st placed clan (Cynical) plays against 4th placed clan (Epic Clan) - best of 3
2nd placed clan (Mirage) plays against 3rd placed clan (Mortal Kombat) - best of 3

3RD PLACE MATCH:
Losers from Semifinals play the match for 3rd place - best of 3

FINALS:
Winners from Semifinals play the final match for 1st place - best of 3

Here is the list of people who have donated ProtoCoins for the award of this tournament and who will recieve a Donation trophy for supporting the tourney (500+ PCs for trophy):
TOTAL: 20 000 PCs
JT. - 3000 PCs
Croat - 2130 PCs
Froyer - 1280 PCs
Sascha - 949 PCs
Moepius - 550 PCs
j-e-s-u-s - 525 PCs
Oracle - 520
Franz - 502 PCs
The Sphinx - 501 PCs
George Bush - 500 PCs
clovis1122 - 500 PCs
PleaseMe - 500 PCs
Taz Youlkepoye - 500 PCs
Crow - 500 PCs
Eagle - 500 PCs
Apocalypse - 500 PCs
Wheelo - 500 PCs
Focused Karlo13 - 500 PCs
Pavle - 500 PCs
Kord - 500 PCs
Rasp - 500 PCs
Dopey1122 - 450 PCs
Lion Sin Escanor - 250 PCs
Mauzer Panteri - 200 PCS
Echlan - 200 PCs
Bruise - 145 PCs
Palmitas09 - 100 PCs
• Famorval - 79 PCs
Thrall - 70 PC
Zoe - 51 PCs
Lelouch. 50 PCs
Roma Invicta - 34 PCs
JUGERS2 - 29 PCs

• [user][/user]

About tournament idea and hosting:
Tournament instigator: Dave and Croat
Tournament maker: Croat
Tournament main host: Croat
Tournament help hosts: Dave
Trophy founder: Croat
Donation trophy founder: Croat
Helped in advertising: Zoella , Mesopotamia, ____ ,
Helped with statistics: ___ , ____ , ____ ,

10.09.2020 - 08:14
Napsáno Palmitas, 10.09.2020 at 08:09

Napsáno Froyer, 09.09.2020 at 23:57

Napsáno Palmitas, 09.09.2020 at 22:22

GG WP. This is dead

or just give it to EC and Cynical

Who's 3rd and who's 4th then
----
Načítání...
Načítání...
10.09.2020 - 08:18
Napsáno Froyer, 10.09.2020 at 08:14

Napsáno Palmitas, 10.09.2020 at 08:09

Napsáno Froyer, 09.09.2020 at 23:57

Napsáno Palmitas, 09.09.2020 at 22:22

GG WP. This is dead

well idk, but mk and mirage aren't making the game.
----
[INSERT SIGNATURE HERE]
Načítání...
Načítání...
10.09.2020 - 09:17
My dear God.... how bloody boring some of you are. I hate justifying to anyone, but seems you seek for it.
So, no one has thrown ProtoCoins in wind, neither I will take a single shitty one to myself from this, neither it will remain unfinished.
What kind of idiot I would be if I would just collect community's ProtoCoins and never finish the project for which purpose they were bought or donated.
As I already stated several bloody times, I have to have some gap with activity on atWar due to real life; I came back to my home city and I am having much work and stuff to do and I just cannot find that much time to spend on virtual game as I use to when I am at my university city alone and have nothing serious to do.

About Mirage vs. MK game,
I've already contacted MK leader few days ago and we agreed that we will play one of next weekends, just take it easy already.

PS. It's funny how people enjoy jerking on someone because his tournament final stage was postponed for some time. Let me fucking breath, I'm not a robot and you already got my word that it will be finished as soon as possible.
----

Načítání...
Načítání...
28.09.2020 - 10:18
Back to active.

I would like to please here Mortal Kombat to puzzle up themselves so we can finish this, I will take care of Mirage
----

Načítání...
Načítání...
28.09.2020 - 10:38
Napsáno Croat, 28.09.2020 at 10:18

Back to active.

I would like to please here Mortal Kombat to puzzle up themselves so we can finish this, I will take care of Mirage

----
Načítání...
Načítání...
14.10.2020 - 01:35
MATCH LOG

Semifinals Match 1
Mortal Kombat (W) vs. Mirage (L)
+11.7 Elo
----

Načítání...
Načítání...
23.10.2020 - 11:13
Ill donate 500 pc; give trophy pls
----
Načítání...
Načítání...
04.11.2020 - 14:05
Send pcs to us.

Rest clan died.

Edit :

Won vs Mirage. Cyn is rip.
----

http://atwar-game.com/forum/topic.php?topic_id=14714&topicsearch=&page=
Načítání...
Načítání...
04.11.2020 - 15:11
MATCH LOG

Semifinals Match 2
Mortal Kombat (W) vs. Mirage (L)
+11.5 Elo
----

Načítání...
Načítání...
04.11.2020 - 15:21
INFORMATION

FINALS
Cynical (ex members) vs. Mortal Kombat

3rd PLACE
Mirage vs. Epic Clan
----

Načítání...
Načítání...
04.11.2020 - 15:54
Napsáno Croat, 04.11.2020 at 15:21

INFORMATION

FINALS

3rd PLACE
Mirage vs. Epic Clan

"EX members". Yes sure.

Who is crazy here? You go and play vs ex members from Evol, play one cw vs Enigma, other vs Dalmati and...

We won, Mirange is secound. Cynical collapsed and disqualified.

MK wont play vs some "ex members". In caste that their ex players decide to back to that clan, we can try.

Napsáno Eph, 04.11.2020 at 15:56

Agreed mauzer!

Nothing personal, they have won league part, and thats fine.

Tournament took much more time then we all expected. Its time to finish this.
----

Načítání...
Načítání...
04.11.2020 - 15:56
 Eph
Agreed mauzer!
----
Your BOOOs mean nothing to me, I've seen what makes you cheer ..
Načítání...
Načítání...
04.11.2020 - 16:03
Battle for war
----
Načítání...
Načítání...
04.11.2020 - 16:07
Napsáno Mauzer Panteri, 04.11.2020 at 15:54

Napsáno Croat, 04.11.2020 at 15:21

INFORMATION

FINALS

3rd PLACE
Mirage vs. Epic Clan

"EX members". Yes sure.

Who is crazy here? You go and play vs ex members from Evol, play one cw vs Enigma, other vs Dalmati and...

MK wont play vs some "ex members". In caste that their ex players decide to back to that clan, we can try.

Napsáno Eph, 04.11.2020 at 15:56

Agreed mauzer!

Sorry but its croat's tournament not yours, he does whatever he wants.
unlike your tournament that you rigged and eliminated me when I couldnt even play one game and when my oppenent was off for 20 days, this is actually fair when we waited 2 months for you to finish your games.

You can stop playing too and give up, but I think croat did that to have a final.
----
Načítání...
Načítání...
04.11.2020 - 16:25
Napsáno Mauzer Panteri, 04.11.2020 at 15:54

"EX members". Yes sure.

MK wont play vs some "ex members". In caste that their ex players decide to back to that clan, we can try

Mauzer, how you have no shame at all to write something like this.

Cynical has finished all their matches to the finals before 3 bloody months.
I was spamming you, eagle and rest of MK members to do our matches. Eagle said that he is barely active at those moments, to check with you and other guys. You all just werent active and couldn't match for a CW. In the meantime Mecoy left MK, Danijel was fully inactive and didn't log in for weeks and Osix/Laki were barely playing at all.
Later, Mirage went inactive as well, including myself and it all took much more time than expected.
Later, Mirage got back to active, and then I was literally spamming you on a daily basis to give me a fucking date and time, so we do those matches, whenever, at the noon or at the midnight.

If I willed to finish this without playing and if I willed just to give free wins around (for fucking semifinal matches), I would have kicked MK months ago. Then Mirage as well. Then EC as well. Cynical literally end up while waiting for YOUR CLAN and MY CLAN, have some respect and fairness to that.
But that's not the point of tournaments like these. I decided to give you a time, to give us a time as well, until we match up which happened today.

My final decision is:
No, you are not going to gain a free final win after almost 100 clan wars which were held for this project. For it, I will still let ex Cynical members play as a coalition.
Even if you are that stubborn man of formality, I will make an admin to transferr them to Cynical again, just to do their FINALS matches formally as Cynical.

End of story.
----

Načítání...
Načítání...
04.11.2020 - 16:30
Fuck this tour.

End of waste of time.
----

Načítání...
Načítání...
04.11.2020 - 16:34
Napsáno Mauzer Panteri, 04.11.2020 at 16:30

Fuck this tour.

End of waste of time.

I don't know if you realize, but all the waste of time for this tournament was mainly because of MORAL KOMBAT, together with Mirage. Almost 3 months it prolonged because of YOUR and because of MY coalition. Mainly because of your. If I willed to stop wasting other's time, I would kick MK from it months ago.
So, you can use time wasting as argument only against your own self.

You will play Cynical in finals, formally or unformally.
----

Načítání...
Načítání...
04.11.2020 - 19:38
What a shame to get the first and most difficult part of all done in time and then when 4 clans left only to take 4 months. Imo this should all have ended in summer season no matter what. If someone couldn't disqualify him. Now it's pointless at this moment with all the member switching and making final a simple 3v3 or a cw with a "dead" takes out all the prestige. Great idea would love to see it every season with scheduled game weeks so it's get done in time from first to final game.

Will be waiting for next one. As for final noone cares anymore not even the finalists.
----
Načítání...
Načítání...
05.11.2020 - 09:22
 Leo
Napsáno Croat, 04.11.2020 at 16:34

Napsáno Mauzer Panteri, 04.11.2020 at 16:30

Fuck this tour.

End of waste of time.

I don't know if you realize, but all the waste of time for this tournament was mainly because of MORAL KOMBAT, together with Mirage. Almost 3 months it prolonged because of YOUR and because of MY coalition. Mainly because of your. If I willed to stop wasting other's time, I would kick MK from it months ago.
So, you can use time wasting as argument only against your own self.

You will play Cynical in finals, formally or unformally.

Or alternatively you count the last 3 games Cyni played vs MK, which was like a week ago. Just a suggestion but it's a shame the tourney couldn't finish as intended
----

Načítání...
Načítání...
05.11.2020 - 09:32
Napsáno Leo, 05.11.2020 at 09:22

Or alternatively you count the last 3 games Cyni played vs MK, which was like a week ago. Just a suggestion but it's a shame the tourney couldn't finish as intended

'Shame'.
I am sorry some of us have real life duties, universities, jobs, friends, family and can't be running as active on atwar half of a year without a gap.

I'm trying to be as objectve as possible to everyone, same to myself, same to everyone else from this community.

It was postponed for couple of months, all evil in that.
----

Načítání...
Načítání...
05.11.2020 - 09:35
 Leo
Napsáno Croat, 05.11.2020 at 09:32

Napsáno Leo, 05.11.2020 at 09:22

It's nothing personal bro :/ Didn't say it's your fault or anyone's, just sucks it came out to this.
----

Načítání...
Načítání...
05.11.2020 - 12:13
Can we make a cw against Don, hes also one of the "ex members" of cynical
Načítání...
Načítání...
08.11.2020 - 14:44
3RD PLACE

Mirage (W) vs. Epic Clan (L)
- Mirage is marked as winners for 3rd place match. After several days long trying to please and force EC to match up (even beg), guys just couldn't as their playerbase is almost totally inactive. Pavle was sorry, but there was no one else to play with him, other's never responded to my or his messages. Congrats to EC on nice fight during first 90+ matches, also thanks for their participation, hope to see them active again someday.

----

Načítání...
Načítání...
09.11.2020 - 15:54
Good idea this tournament were, and thx all for donated pcs.

But end of this was bad, forced, broken. In past we played 10v10 cws, now we had to teleport players so we can finish tour, with nice pc reward...

Cynical collapsed as clan, used bugs, rewalled but they won here, becouse low activity and strange rules.

Still, gg and thx to everyone who helped this happen.
----

Načítání...
Načítání...
09.11.2020 - 15:55
Tournaments with such prizes such as these should be forbidden with the current clan (non)activeness. This is basically some crowdfunding farm.
----

Napsáno Guest14502, 11.10.2014 at 09:44

Waffel for mod 2015
Načítání...
Načítání...
09.11.2020 - 15:56
FINALS

Cynical (W) vs. Mortal Kombat (L)

Congratulations to Cynical who won Stage 1 and Stage 2 of The War tournament. Well done for MK as well. Thanks for participating.
----

Načítání...
Načítání...
09.11.2020 - 15:58
 Lelouch. (Mod)
At least I managed to get Froyer to play fairly xD
Načítání...
Načítání...
atWar

About Us
Contact

Soukromí | Smluvní podmínky | Bannery | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

Připoj se k nám na

Šiřte slovo