Same when he did this move
----
Načítání...
Načítání...
20.04.2021 - 05:15
 Dave (Admin)
Napsáno Croat, 20.04.2021 at 04:29

Napsáno Witch-Doctor, 20.04.2021 at 02:06

Ivan/Amok took the time to program it in and there are players out there who took the time to learn how to do it and learn how to avoid it.

If Ivan and Amok 'took the time to program it in', then it's definitely a bug or glitch, not the game mechanic

^^
----
All men can see these tactics whereby I conquer,
but what none can see is the strategy out of which victory is evolved.
--Sun Tzu

Načítání...
Načítání...
20.04.2021 - 06:03
Napsáno Ivan., 20.04.2021 at 03:14

Napsáno Froyer, 19.04.2021 at 15:57

wonder why you don't get ban clearly Sid, WD, Sascha are your friends and encourage you to play dirty, or your friend using " team viewer " like applications that let other person control your pc you should be ashamed of yourself and your fellow friends.
1: Cheater
2: Hacker

----
Načítání...
Načítání...
20.04.2021 - 06:58
Napsáno Froyer, 20.04.2021 at 06:03

----

Načítání...
Načítání...
20.04.2021 - 07:26
Napsáno Mauzer Panteri, 19.04.2021 at 15:56

Can we see the whole screenshot, why did you cut it only to the battle report? We want to see whether or not you moved the wall to the city. These screenshots mean nothing without that aspect.

I must disagree with my clanmates on this topic, Gust made a mistake and instead of leaving the wall or moving it to some other city, he attacked Same's capital with it.... This is a known mechanic that was used since forever, it is not a glitch. Never use wall units when you attack a walled city.

P.S Expecting topic about Paradox players from Mauzer/MK next, he's making a series of topics against everyone who he lost against this season.
----

Načítání...
Načítání...
20.04.2021 - 08:22
Ho Pavle dont be boring. Im not r1 and use my wall units. Also like i said i think Ankara still were walled next turn. Someone may have that ss.
Interception happened to almost everyone, many times. Few days ago i def Sweden even i didnt want to, vs Bella or El.

But when you get baned for any kind of troll things, try not to let your units finish into walled city.

I got mad cuz this happened with same, i just wanted to take ss that his gen is in walled city. If this happened vs jugers i would react different, take more ss or make fun about this. In this case i just got mad.
----

http://atwar-game.com/forum/topic.php?topic_id=14714&topicsearch=&page=
Načítání...
Načítání...
20.04.2021 - 08:52
 Same
I felt obliged to show what i did by visually since some of u guys, apparently, cannot understand by reading or seeing an image.

As it is seen from the video and can be seen in the ss of mauzer, I just attacked to your outside 2 units and since you send them into ankara without leaving 1 unit behind, my units followed them. It is as simple as this. Now, if u want to call it bug abuse, then call TB bug abuse too. While one of them will prevent opponent's units to go to their destination, another one will let your units follow them. Nothing fancy there.
----
Ashes to Ashes, Dust to Dust!
Načítání...
Načítání...
20.04.2021 - 09:25
Atwar (what it claims to be) : the art of strategy

Atwar (what it actually is) : the art of improving nerds mechanisms and bug abuse.
----
Načítání...
Načítání...
20.04.2021 - 09:31
 Witch-Doctor (Mod)
Napsáno Kaska, 20.04.2021 at 09:25

Atwar (what it actually is) : the art of improving nerds mechanisms and bug abuse.

These "nerd mechanism" is hardly difficult for anybody to learn. There's many guides on them and takes no more effort to learn them than learning a new shortcut for expansions. You might as well call doing specific shortcuts and expansions nerd mechanisms as well.
Načítání...
Načítání...
20.04.2021 - 09:52
Napsáno Witch-Doctor, 20.04.2021 at 09:31

These "nerd mechanism" is hardly difficult for anybody to learn. There's many guides on them and takes no more effort to learn them than learning a new shortcut for expansions. You might as well call doing specific shortcuts and expansions nerd mechanisms as well.

I do, shortcuts are the nerdiest thing on earth. Same goes for the latemove thing.

I just mean that being good at atwar has nothing to do with being good at strategy
----
Načítání...
Načítání...
20.04.2021 - 09:59
OK. I retract my previous argument. Although not a bannable offense. Still a slimey way to play.
----
Načítání...
Načítání...
20.04.2021 - 10:01
Napsáno Kaska, 20.04.2021 at 09:52

Napsáno Witch-Doctor, 20.04.2021 at 09:31

I do, shortcuts are the nerdiest thing on earth. Same goes for the latemove thing.

I just mean that being good at atwar has nothing to do with being good at strategy

You finally discovered that atwar was a nerd game good job
----
Načítání...
Načítání...
atWar

About Us
Contact

Soukromí | Smluvní podmínky | Bannery | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

Připoj se k nám na

Šiřte slovo