Získej Prémium pro odstranění všech reklam
Zveřejněné: 3   Navštíveno: 21 users
09.06.2022 - 06:31
The idea is simply to add a system that will choose 3 maps out of all maps we got to be free to play at for a week.
It will both promote the maps and allow players without premium to play in more maps while not discouraging people from buying premium or promoting their maps
Načítání...
Načítání...
09.06.2022 - 06:43
Napsáno gm130993, 09.06.2022 at 06:31

The idea is simply to add a system that will choose 3 maps out of all maps we got to be free to play at for a week.
It will both promote the maps and allow players without premium to play in more maps while not discouraging people from buying premium or promoting their maps

If you have played game, you should have already noticed that game itself is giving you free 1 Protocoin over 100 SP, so you can play more games rank up and purchase yourself a premium at rank of 9 -10.
If you want to play any specific map that is locked for you, you can use help chat section to make a request for that map to be hosted for you Supporter will do it if they are kind hearted.
Načítání...
Načítání...
09.06.2022 - 09:06
Oh, i usually play with my friends only, never noticed that before, thanks for tellling me
Načítání...
Načítání...
atWar

About Us
Contact

Soukromí | Smluvní podmínky | Bannery | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

Připoj se k nám na

Šiřte slovo