Získej Prémium pro odstranění všech reklam
Zveřejněné: 1   Navštíveno: 14 users
15.09.2022 - 11:01
Context:
I was making this in class and we were doing a near pod. There were some explaining and that we needed to do some typing. My friend that is in front of me types so damn loud though, so I went out of my way to make a manifesto dedicated on teaching my friend, Astronaut Doctor's brother.

Don't you hate it when everyone tells you to shush because your typing is the loudest in the world? Well, here is the unofficial guide on how to type quietly.

If you type fast, you can type even faster by typing quietly! All you have to do is just lightly tap the keys when you are typing. You might miss a few letters, but it's with it to renter society again! This will be useful if you are in your class and trying to type a manifesto, your teacher will never find out! (Not guaranteed)

That's it, just tap the keys lightly and not so hard that babies cry each time you type. Some weird people might have a fetish for this, which is known as an ASMR, and like your loud *** typing. But no one else likes that but the weirdos. So enjoy knowing how to type quietly!
----
I shit in the dark so that you can't flush the toilet in the day.
-Dr. Bright
Načítání...
Načítání...
atWar

About Us
Contact

Soukromí | Smluvní podmínky | Bannery | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

Připoj se k nám na

Šiřte slovo