29.03.2011 - 20:46

Anyone notice the problem?
----
Načítání...
Načítání...
29.03.2011 - 21:52
Europe look's really different in this screenshot
----
"Whenever death may surprise us, let it be welcome if our battle cry has reached even one receptive ear and another hand reaches out to take up our arms".
Načítání...
Načítání...
30.03.2011 - 00:09
Wtf??
----
kane:You cant Kill the messiah!
shepard: BUT I CAN!!
*die mother f-er starts to play as he fires a missile from an orca and "kills" kane.*
Načítání...
Načítání...
30.03.2011 - 01:00
 Amok (Admin)
OK, some context needed here. What are the countries in the menu? Are they yours as well? Or maybe they were in the previous game?
Načítání...
Načítání...
30.03.2011 - 15:57
They were in the previous game. This was an americas game, and I was checking to see if I could build anything... Is it that sometimes this screen just shows old sets or something? Cuz this has happened a couple of times before, I just never thought of showing it.
----
Načítání...
Načítání...
31.03.2011 - 02:27
 Amok (Admin)
Napsáno Psychostick, 30.03.2011 at 15:57

They were in the previous game. This was an americas game, and I was checking to see if I could build anything... Is it that sometimes this screen just shows old sets or something? Cuz this has happened a couple of times before, I just never thought of showing it.

Did it get refreshed with your current countries after some time? Or did it stay like this until the end of the game?
Načítání...
Načítání...
31.03.2011 - 17:45
Citovat:

Did it get refreshed with your current countries after some time? Or did it stay like this until the end of the game?

It stayed like this till the end.
----
Načítání...
Načítání...
atWar

About Us
Contact

Soukromí | Smluvní podmínky | Bannery | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

Připoj se k nám na

Šiřte slovo